UWMF
Welcome to UWMF! login or register and enter the league!
UWMF
Welcome to UWMF! login or register and enter the league!
UWMF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UWMF

HomeHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Modest to the top!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HardcoreMaster2

Number of posts : 27
UWMF Points : 541033
Registration date : 2009-07-22

Modest to the top! Empty
PostSubject: Modest to the top!   Modest to the top! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 4:26 am

[Jeff Hardys TNA Modest theme hits the arena as he climbs into the battle ready 6 sided helll-hole ring as he climbs in with a mic and shakes hands with every fan hanging there hand out near the ramp/steps area climbs over the top rope and says]
Now I know a lot of u guys are wondering no matter who u are screaming adoring fans or TNA superstars fearing for there lives but as u know im pretty...."Modest to the top" so I dont need to complain about not having an X-Division title BUT,...........I dont need to do any of that so instead back here in TNA i will fight to the top and keep on headin' up to that #1 contenders match u here me ku3 (TNA GM) and everyone else in the back trembeling right now I'm issuing an open challange to anyone out there get ur a** out here! i dont care who cause' Angle once im done with u ill destroy Booker T with my flat-out amazing SWANTON FREAKIN BOMB! so I need ALL of u punks to get out here RIGHT HERE IN THE IMPACT ZUNE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by HardcoreMaster2 on Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : because there is on MEM in UMWF)
Back to top Go down
Kaneundertaker32

Number of posts : 80
Fav Wrestler : Tyler Black
UWMF Points : 541105
Registration date : 2009-07-21

Character sheet
Characters:
Modest to the top! Left_bar_bleue10/10Modest to the top! Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Modest to the top! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modest to the top!   Modest to the top! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 5:49 am

U know we dont have a MEM in UWMF right.....
Back to top Go down
HardcoreMaster2

Number of posts : 27
UWMF Points : 541033
Registration date : 2009-07-22

Modest to the top! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modest to the top!   Modest to the top! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 6:47 am

there ku3 i just edited it
Back to top Go down
Kaneundertaker32

Number of posts : 80
Fav Wrestler : Tyler Black
UWMF Points : 541105
Registration date : 2009-07-21

Character sheet
Characters:
Modest to the top! Left_bar_bleue10/10Modest to the top! Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Modest to the top! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modest to the top!   Modest to the top! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:26 pm

ok cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Modest to the top! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modest to the top!   Modest to the top! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Modest to the top!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UWMF :: [UWMF] TNA impact Zone :: [UWMF] TNA impact Open Arena-
Jump to: