UWMF
Welcome to UWMF! login or register and enter the league!
UWMF
Welcome to UWMF! login or register and enter the league!
UWMF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UWMF

HomeHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AINT NO STOPPIN ME NOW!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaneundertaker32

Number of posts : 80
Fav Wrestler : Tyler Black
UWMF Points : 541405
Registration date : 2009-07-21

Character sheet
Characters:
AINT NO STOPPIN ME NOW!!!!! Left_bar_bleue10/10AINT NO STOPPIN ME NOW!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

AINT NO STOPPIN ME NOW!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: AINT NO STOPPIN ME NOW!!!!!   AINT NO STOPPIN ME NOW!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:00 pm

Benjamin comes out with a mic in hand and a smile on his face

Your all probably all wondering why im out here right now, arent you? Well im out here because this friday on Smackdown I want a match against one of my oponents at NOC Rey Mysterio.... and I want what our match was originally... a 10 minute Iron Man Match... so Mysterio do you except?
Back to top Go down
Onionsrule
Onionsrule

Number of posts : 59
Fav Wrestler : Shawn Micheals
UWMF Points : 552669
Registration date : 2009-03-30

PostSubject: Re: AINT NO STOPPIN ME NOW!!!!!   AINT NO STOPPIN ME NOW!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:09 pm

rey comes out high fiving fans. he hands his t-shirt to a kid. he enters the ring

Shelton You want a match agianst me? an ironman match agianst me? es tu loco? i accept your match shelton. this friday you get served courtesy of the 619!

Rey gets right in sheltons face
Back to top Go down
Kaneundertaker32

Number of posts : 80
Fav Wrestler : Tyler Black
UWMF Points : 541405
Registration date : 2009-07-21

Character sheet
Characters:
AINT NO STOPPIN ME NOW!!!!! Left_bar_bleue10/10AINT NO STOPPIN ME NOW!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: AINT NO STOPPIN ME NOW!!!!!   AINT NO STOPPIN ME NOW!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:14 pm

Benjamin suddenly kicks Rey in the face and Rey falls to his knees and Rey stands back up fully and Benjamin hits the Pay Dirt and grabs the mic again

Well Mysterio you better be ready because you will have no momentum going into the ladder Match at NOC as I will continue my Undefeated Streak!

Benjamin throws the mic at Rey and Rey starts to stand up and Benjamin runs and hits another Pay Dirt on Rey and Benjamin leaves the ring
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AINT NO STOPPIN ME NOW!!!!!   AINT NO STOPPIN ME NOW!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AINT NO STOPPIN ME NOW!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UWMF :: [The WWE UWMF Zone] :: [UWMF] Open Arena-
Jump to: