UWMF
Welcome to UWMF! login or register and enter the league!
UWMF
Welcome to UWMF! login or register and enter the league!
UWMF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UWMF

HomeHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First Ever UFC results

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RyanWolf23
Contributer
RyanWolf23

Number of posts : 317
Fav Wrestler : John Morrison
UWMF Points : 559795
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Character sheet
Characters:
First Ever UFC results Left_bar_bleue10/10First Ever UFC results Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

First Ever UFC results Empty
PostSubject: First Ever UFC results   First Ever UFC results I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:27 am

"Welcome Ladies and gentlemen to UFC's Saturday Night Showdown! We have a great night in store for you all. In the first bout we have Michael Bisping taking on Forrest Griffin for the Light Heavyweight Championship! Then it's Frank Mir vs. George St. Pierre in what should be a tremendous fight! And in our main event it is 'The Iceman' Chuck Lidell versus Brock Lesnar for the UFC Heavyweight Championship! Let's get things started!"

"Ladies and gentleman, the following contest is scheduled for five, five minute rounds for the UFC Light Heavyweight Championship! Introducing first, fighting out of Manchester England, standing at 6 feet 2 inces, weighing 185 pounds, 'The Count' Michael Bisping!!!"

"And to my left, fighting out of Las Vegas Nevada, standing at 6 feet 3 inces, weighing 205 punds, Forrest Griffin!!!"

"Fight!"

Round 1:
Bisping and Griffin start off circling each other. Griffin swings with some right hands. He misses. Bisping sees his chance and delivers a perfect legsweep sending the fight to the ground. Bisping puts Forrest in a body scissors and Griffin continuously delivers elbows to the sides of Bisping's head. Bisping eventually has to let go. Both men frantically try to put each other in a submission hold but neither one has any success. The ref breaks it up and the fight starts up again with both men circling each other. Bisping keeps delivering leg kicks to Forrest every couple seconds. Bisping goes for another one but Griffinn delivers a high kick to the jaw of Bisping. He pins Bisping to the ground and after a couple minutes of no submission the round ends. End of Round 1.

Round 2:
Bisping is bleeding from under his eye a little bit. Forrest is still looking pretty good. Bisping and Griffin swing at each other with neither man being able to get a hit. Bisping lifts up Forrest by the waist and legs. He then pins him against the cage with his arms still wrapped around the waist. Both men deliver knees to each other's legs . Bisping then lifts him up and slams him on his back when Forrest went to deliver another knee. Bisping still has Forrest by the waist. Forrest wraps his legs around Bisping's waist in a body scissors. Then Forrest keeps punching Bisping in the head with lefts and rights. Bisping lifts off with the pain and Forrest turns it into a guillotine choke. Bisping taps out an it's all over!

"Here is the winner by tapout and the new UFC Light Heavyweight Champion!...................Forrest Griffin!"
Back to top Go down
Kaneundertaker32

Number of posts : 80
Fav Wrestler : Tyler Black
UWMF Points : 541305
Registration date : 2009-07-21

Character sheet
Characters:
First Ever UFC results Left_bar_bleue10/10First Ever UFC results Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: First Ever UFC results   First Ever UFC results I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:32 am

w00t~!
Back to top Go down
RyanWolf23
Contributer
RyanWolf23

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: First Ever UFC results   First Ever UFC results I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:34 am

Glad u liked it
Back to top Go down
Kaneundertaker32

Number of posts : 80
Fav Wrestler : Tyler Black
UWMF Points : 541305
Registration date : 2009-07-21

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: First Ever UFC results   First Ever UFC results I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 3:18 am

Um im guessing this is finished?
Back to top Go down
RyanWolf23
Contributer
RyanWolf23

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: First Ever UFC results   First Ever UFC results I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 5:06 am

Well I asked Onions to finish it and h said he would do it when he had time. IDK when that will be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Ever UFC results   First Ever UFC results I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Ever UFC results
Page 1 of 1