UWMF
Welcome to UWMF! login or register and enter the league!
UWMF
Welcome to UWMF! login or register and enter the league!
UWMF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UWMF

HomeHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

About these Tag Titles

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaneundertaker32

Number of posts : 80
Fav Wrestler : Tyler Black
UWMF Points : 541405
Registration date : 2009-07-21

Character sheet
Characters:
About these Tag Titles Left_bar_bleue10/10About these Tag Titles Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

About these Tag Titles Empty
PostSubject: About these Tag Titles   About these Tag Titles I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 7:04 am

The Gm of TNA himslef Ku3 comes out to the ring

Well hello everyone... I have these tag titles here that need to go on two superstars and I have decided the first two people to come out get these titles.

Ku3 waits patiently in the ring

Last edited by Kaneundertaker32 on Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaneundertaker32

Number of posts : 80
Fav Wrestler : Tyler Black
UWMF Points : 541405
Registration date : 2009-07-21

Character sheet
Characters:
About these Tag Titles Left_bar_bleue10/10About these Tag Titles Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: About these Tag Titles   About these Tag Titles I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 7:06 am

Suddenly Aj's theme hits then Booker's theme hits and they both come out together

Both get in the ring and Ku3 asks them to hold on, but Booker kicks him in the gut and hits the Scissors Kick, then AJ picks him up, turns him upside down and delivers the Styles Clash. Then he rolls him over into the pin and gets the 3 count on Ku3. Then they take the tag title and leave the ring

Tenay: What the hell? Is that official?

West: Well the TNA GM was the holder of the vacant titles so I guess pinning him does make it official.

Tenay: Oh my god this is unreal. I've never seen that happen in my life!

West: Well as wierd as it is it is official. Booker T and AJ Styles are the TNA Tag Team champions
Back to top Go down
RyanWolf23
Contributer
RyanWolf23

Number of posts : 317
Fav Wrestler : John Morrison
UWMF Points : 559895
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: About these Tag Titles   About these Tag Titles I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 7:42 am

Vey cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About these Tag Titles   About these Tag Titles I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About these Tag Titles
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UWMF :: [UWMF] TNA impact Zone :: [UWMF] TNA impact Open Arena-
Jump to: