UWMF
Welcome to UWMF! login or register and enter the league!
UWMF
Welcome to UWMF! login or register and enter the league!
UWMF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UWMF

HomeHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Job Announcement

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RyanWolf23
Contributer
RyanWolf23

Number of posts : 317
Fav Wrestler : John Morrison
UWMF Points : 559795
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Character sheet
Characters:
Job Announcement Left_bar_bleue10/10Job Announcement Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Job Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Job Announcement   Job Announcement I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:38 am

Since Paul has not been doing the Raw card for two weeks now I am taking his place as RAW GM. Therefore I am moving him to UFC GM which I used to be because it has less responsibility and a less frequent need of cards. The UFC cards can be made whenever along with the results. And also Hardcore Ressurector is not doing ECW so I have made Cristian the ECW GM temporarily and officially if HR doesn't deliver. Also I have made Cristian and Onions the official providers of results for the shows. Cristian will provide us with video results for Raw, ECW, and SD unless unable to for some reason. If so, then Onions will make the results in words.

Thanx to everyone who is doing their jobs and to everyone else for their participation and having to listen to me talk:

-RyanWolf23
Back to top Go down
Cristian

Number of posts : 9
UWMF Points : 541411
Registration date : 2009-07-20

Job Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job Announcement   Job Announcement I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 4:12 am

ok well idk i can do raw because im doing for fcw but i can do ecw and smackdown
Back to top Go down

Job Announcement
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UWMF :: [Welcome to UltimateWrestling Forums!] :: Announcements, Feedback and Support!-
Jump to: