UWMF
Welcome to UWMF! login or register and enter the league!
UWMF
Welcome to UWMF! login or register and enter the league!
UWMF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UWMF

HomeHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TNA iMPACT (1st match done by me. rest is done by ku3)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Onionsrule
Onionsrule

Number of posts : 59
Fav Wrestler : Shawn Micheals
UWMF Points : 552069
Registration date : 2009-03-30

TNA iMPACT (1st match done by me. rest is done by ku3) Empty
PostSubject: TNA iMPACT (1st match done by me. rest is done by ku3)   TNA iMPACT (1st match done by me. rest is done by ku3) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 12:52 am

i shall do Raven vs Suicide vs Aj Styles for the X Divison Title
Back to top Go down
Onionsrule
Onionsrule

PostSubject: Re: TNA iMPACT (1st match done by me. rest is done by ku3)   TNA iMPACT (1st match done by me. rest is done by ku3) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:10 am

TNA Announcer: Ladies and gentlemen our opening contest is for the X Dvision Championship. Introducing first. The Man They Call Raven!

and his oppenets first. he is Suicide.

and their oppenet. he is the phenomnal one. AJ Styles.

all 3 men look at each other. AJ runs leaps and hits a forearm on Raven. Raven and Aj start Brawling. Sucide runs to the oppisite ropes. stands on them. jumps and fall onto both men. he stands up and points a finger gun to his head. raven stands up behind him and does the raven tuant. Suicide turns around. Raven Kicks him in the gut and Hits a DDT. he now stands up and tuants. AJ stands up and goes onto the top rope. Raven turns around. AJ does a picture perfect Flying ForeArm. He gets up and tuants. He then picks up raven and goes for the Styles Clash. He Hits it. He rolls Raven over for a pin. Sucide Hits a Drop Kick on AJ when he rolls raven over. Suicider lifts him up and hits a Suicide Soultion on AJ. he pins aj.1.2.3

TNA Announcer: The Winner and New X-Divison Champion. Suicide

Back to top Go down
Kaneundertaker32

Number of posts : 80
Fav Wrestler : Tyler Black
UWMF Points : 540805
Registration date : 2009-07-21

Character sheet
Characters:
TNA iMPACT (1st match done by me. rest is done by ku3) Left_bar_bleue10/10TNA iMPACT (1st match done by me. rest is done by ku3) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: TNA iMPACT (1st match done by me. rest is done by ku3)   TNA iMPACT (1st match done by me. rest is done by ku3) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:43 am

TNA Anouncer: Ladies and gentlemen welcome to our 2nd match of the night where the winner will face Kurt Angle in the main event for the World Title. Now please welcome Booker T!

And his oponent.... RHYNO!

Rhyno gets in the ring and Booker T takes advantage and starts beating on Rhyno but it seems to have no affect and Rhyno just stands straight up and hits a standing clothesline on Booker and Rhyno grabs Booker on the ground and picks him up to his shoulders and Rhyno turns around and runds and is about to hit a running power slam but Booker crawls off of his shoulders and pushes Rhyno into the turn buckle and Booker gets a roll up on Rhyno and the ref counts 1...2...kickout and Booker gets up and waits for Rhyno and Rhyno starts to stand up and Booker goes for a Scissors Kick and alsmot hits but Rhyno moves at the last second and Booker is stunned and Rhyno runs to the ropes and runs back at Booker and goes for a Gore but Booker dodges and Rhyno hits ropes and bounces off and turns around and Booker hits a Book End and covers Rhyno 1....2.....3

The Winner and the man facing Kurt Angle in the main event BOOKER T!

Back to top Go down
RyanWolf23
Contributer
RyanWolf23

Number of posts : 317
Fav Wrestler : John Morrison
UWMF Points : 559295
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Character sheet
Characters:
TNA iMPACT (1st match done by me. rest is done by ku3) Left_bar_bleue10/10TNA iMPACT (1st match done by me. rest is done by ku3) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: TNA iMPACT (1st match done by me. rest is done by ku3)   TNA iMPACT (1st match done by me. rest is done by ku3) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:52 am

sweet
Back to top Go down
Kaneundertaker32

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: TNA iMPACT (1st match done by me. rest is done by ku3)   TNA iMPACT (1st match done by me. rest is done by ku3) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 2:03 am

Anouncer: Our next match is for the Legends title.... please welcome the first man in this match.... he is the leader of the Nation of Violence... SAMOA JOE!!!!!!!!

And his oponent the Extreme Enigma Jeff Hardy!

Jeff gets boos to start the match as everyone is cheering on Joe and Joe opens up by clotheslining Jeff and pummeling him and the ref backs Joe off and Hardy gets up and rusn at Joe and hits a flying clothesline neck breaker and Jeff gets up to the top rope and Joe gets up and grabs Jeff and Joe hits a Suplex off of the top rope and Joe lifts up Jeff and Jeff hits a drop kick with no affect to Joe and Joe just hits a Elbow on Jeff and keeps it there covering him 1....2.....kickout and Joe picks up Hardy and Hardy turns it into a small package 1....2...kickout and and Hardy gets up and turns around to Joe and Joe hits an iziguri on Hardy who now seems to be taking way to much punishment but Hardy still fights back kicking at Joe and Hardy fights his way back up and Jeff kicks Joe in his gut and goes for a Twist of Fate and Jeff hits it and Joe lays on his back and Hardy goes up to the tope rope and hits a Swanton Bomb on Joe and covers him 1.....2......KICKOUT! and Jeff gets up shocked and he looks at the ref and Joe gets up and grabs Jeff from behind and pulls him down and Joe locks on a Rear Naked Choke and Jeff strugles for air and Jeff gives in and taps out.....

The Winner and Legends Champion... SAAAAAAMOOOOOAAAAAAAAA JOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEE!
Back to top Go down
xXPaulXx
xXPaulXx

Number of posts : 19
UWMF Points : 540719
Registration date : 2009-07-22

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: TNA iMPACT (1st match done by me. rest is done by ku3)   TNA iMPACT (1st match done by me. rest is done by ku3) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 2:11 am

Your TNA World Champion babeh!
Back to top Go down
RyanWolf23
Contributer
RyanWolf23

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: TNA iMPACT (1st match done by me. rest is done by ku3)   TNA iMPACT (1st match done by me. rest is done by ku3) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 2:16 am

Legends Champ u mean
Back to top Go down
Kaneundertaker32

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: TNA iMPACT (1st match done by me. rest is done by ku3)   TNA iMPACT (1st match done by me. rest is done by ku3) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 3:02 am

Anouncer: Our next match is for the TNA World Heavyweight Title Introducing first the man who won the match to get in this match earlier tonight.... BOOKER T!!!!!!!!

Next form Pittsburgh, Pensylvania..... KURT ANGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Booker starts off fast doing some elbows to the face but Kurt soon counters and hits a Belly to Belly on Booker and Kurt goes for another one but Booker hits some chops and punches on Kurt and then Angle ducks one punch and hits a clothesline on Booker and Kurt goes ot the top rope and watches Booker and Booker gets up and Kurt jumps at him and hits a diving cross body and covers Booker 1.....2....kickout Angle gets up and turns around and Booker hits an Axe Kick to Angles face and Angle bends over and Booker runs at the ropes and then runs back at Angle and gooes for the Scissors Kick and Booker hits it and covers Angle 1..........2...........3! Wait no Kickout at 2.99 seconds Booker gets up look a little pissed and waits for Angle to get up and Booker goes for the Book End on Angle but Angle hits two elbows to the back of Booker's head and Booker lets go and goes for another Axe kick but Angle dodges and hits an Olympic Slam and covers Booker 1......2........KICKOUT!!!! and Angle is just shocked and and gets up and Booker rolls him up 1.....2.....kickout Booker gets up and Angle gets up and Booker goes for an Axe kick again but Angle grabs his foot and takes Booker to the ground and Angle traps Booker by putting both of his (Angle) legs trapping Booker's leg and Angle puts more pressure on on Booker's ankle and Booker screams in pain and cant tkae it any more and Booker taps out.....

The Winner and NEEEEEEEEEEWWWWW TNA World Heavyweight Champion... KURRRRRTTT ANGLE!!!!!

Back to top Go down
Onionsrule
Onionsrule

PostSubject: Re: TNA iMPACT (1st match done by me. rest is done by ku3)   TNA iMPACT (1st match done by me. rest is done by ku3) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 3:07 am

World Champ!!!!
Back to top Go down
RyanWolf23
Contributer
RyanWolf23

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: TNA iMPACT (1st match done by me. rest is done by ku3)   TNA iMPACT (1st match done by me. rest is done by ku3) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 6:22 am

Suck it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TNA iMPACT (1st match done by me. rest is done by ku3)   TNA iMPACT (1st match done by me. rest is done by ku3) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TNA iMPACT (1st match done by me. rest is done by ku3)
Page 1 of 1