UWMF
Welcome to UWMF! login or register and enter the league!
UWMF
Welcome to UWMF! login or register and enter the league!
UWMF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UWMF

HomeHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

UWMF Night Of Champions results!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RyanWolf23
Contributer
RyanWolf23

Number of posts : 317
Fav Wrestler : John Morrison
UWMF Points : 558095
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Character sheet
Characters:
UWMF Night Of Champions results!!! Left_bar_bleue10/10UWMF Night Of Champions results!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

UWMF Night Of Champions results!!! Empty
PostSubject: UWMF Night Of Champions results!!!   UWMF Night Of Champions results!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 12:14 am

Announcer: "The following contest is a tables, ladders, and chairs match! And is for the UWMF Hardcore Championship! Introducing first, the Hardcore Champion...........Tommy Dreamer!!!"

Announcer: "And introducing the challenger...............John Morrison!!!"

Match 1:
Dreamer and Morrison lock up. Morrison spins around to Tommy's backside, clutching his back. Dreamer throws elbows behind him and Morrison staggers backwards holding his jaw. Then Dreamer jumps up and hits a dropkick on Morrison. Morrison drops down and rolls out of the ring. John staggers up and Tommy jumps over the ropes into a suicide dive. Morrison jumps out of the way and Dreamer goes face first into the safety barrier. Morrison picks him up and hits the Moonlight Drive. He then rolls dreamer into the ring face-up in the middle of the ring. Morrison grabs a ladder and climbs to the top. He springs off the top of the ladder and hits the Starship Pain perfectly. He hooks the leg. 1...2...3! It's all over.

Announcer: "Here is the winner and the new Hardcore Champion.........John Morrison!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Announcer: "This next contest is for the UWMF Tag Team Championships! Introducing first, standing here in the ring, he is ne half of the Tag Team Champions.........John Morrison! And introducing his partner, the second half of the Tag Team Champions.......Shelton Benjamin!"

Announcer: "And introducing the challenger.........Rey Mysterio!"

Announcer: "And his tag team partner chosen by UWMF Chairman, Ryan Wolf....................."

Match 2:
All three men are facing the stage. Benjamin is in front of everyone yelling at the stage waiting for the mystery man. Morrison is standing behind him. Morrison dropkicks Shelton in the back and he lands leaning on the second rope. Meanwhile, the bell is rung. Morrison looks at Rey and motions for him to do his finisher Rey is confused but he runs up to Shelton, swings around the ropes and hits the 619. then he springs off the rope and lands a splash on Benjamin. He rolls out of the way and Morrison delivers the Starship Pain on Benjamin. He points to Rey to cover him. Rey hooks the leg. 1...2...3.

Announcer: "Here are your winners and the new Tag Team Champions........John Morrison and Rey Mysterio!"

Commentator Bret Hart: "Unbelievable. The mystery partner was Morrison! This is unreal."

Commentator Chris Moore: "It was a genious plan. One things for sure though, Shelton is not gonna be too happy with John Morrison."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Announcer: "This next match is a fatal fourway ladder match, and it is for the UWMF Intercontinental Championship! Introducing the Intercontinental Champion to my right.........Shelton Benjamin!

Announcer: And introducing the opponents, first to my left, he is the new Tag Team Champion...Rey Mysterio!

Announcer: " And introducing next, The Heartbreak kid.......Shwan Michaels!

Announcer: "And lastly, he is the Legend Killer.........Randy Orton!"

Match 3:
All for men slide out of the ring and retreave a ladder. Orton throws his into the ring and lays down on the side of the ring with his head peaking up on the apron. Shelton comes in the ring with his ladder. he sets it up and positions it underneath his hanging Intercontinental Title. On the outside Mysterio comes running at HBK with his ladder. Shawn hits him in the jaw with the Sweet Chin Music right through an opening in the ladder. Shawn then comes around the corner where orton is secretly hding. Orton then jumps up from the ground and hits the RKO, slamming Shawn's face into the steel steps. Meanwhile in the ring Shelton is at the top of the ladder reaching for his belt. Orton runs in the ring, runs up the ladder and punches Shelton in the face. the two men Battle it out hitting each other with lefts and rights. Then they both climb up onto the very top. They struggle to keep their balance. The Shelton leaps at Orton and grabs him for the Paydirt. Both men fall and the Paydirt is successful. Shelton uses the ropes to get back up to his feet. He slowly climbs back up the ladder, reaches for the title, unhooks it and ends the match.

Announcer: "Here is your winner and still the Intercontinental Champion.......Shelton Benjamin!"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Announcer: "Ladies and gentlemen it is now time for the main event! This match is a six-man Hell In The Cell match for the UWMF World Championship!""

Main Event:
All six men are in the cell staring at each other. John Cena stands ready looking at the other men wondering if he can come out of this and retain his Championship. HBK, Orton, Morrison, Dreamer, and The Undertaker all look at Cena, ready for action. The bell rings and the match starts. Morrison, Orton, HBK, and Cena all run at each other and meet in the middle throwing punces at whoever they can get. Dreamer goes out the cage door and climbs up to the top. The room goes suddenly dark and when the lights come back on, Undertaker is on top of the cage behind Dreamer. The four men down below look up in wonder. Dreamer turns around and Undertaker lifts him up by the throat. the he slams him down through the top of the cage onto the men below. Everyone is laid out in the middle of the ring. The lights go out again. When they come back on, Undertaker is in the ring on top of Dreamer for the pin. The ref counts. 1...2...3. The Undertaker wins in his own structure of hell!

Announcer: " Ladies and gentlemen here is your winner and the NEW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION............THE UNDERTAKER!!!"

Bret Hart: "Ladies and gentlemen that includes a great night of UWMF action."

Chris Moore: "And what a great show it was. An unforgetable pay per view. What a night!"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

END

Last edited by RyanWolf23 on Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:36 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Onionsrule
Onionsrule

Number of posts : 59
Fav Wrestler : Shawn Micheals
UWMF Points : 550869
Registration date : 2009-03-30

PostSubject: Re: UWMF Night Of Champions results!!!   UWMF Night Of Champions results!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 12:53 am

w00tness. Tag Champs. Take That ku3. Taker Reigns supreme. good luck with him and promos lol
Back to top Go down
RyanWolf23
Contributer
RyanWolf23

Character sheet
Characters:
UWMF Night Of Champions results!!! Left_bar_bleue10/10UWMF Night Of Champions results!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: UWMF Night Of Champions results!!!   UWMF Night Of Champions results!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 12:59 am

I just hope KU3 doesn't get mad at me. He's still IC Champ at least
Back to top Go down
Kaneundertaker32

Number of posts : 80
Fav Wrestler : Tyler Black
UWMF Points : 539605
Registration date : 2009-07-21

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: UWMF Night Of Champions results!!!   UWMF Night Of Champions results!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 3:18 am

God damnit...... I was hoping I would betray you...... none the less im still IC Champ but Rey how much would you sell out for?
Back to top Go down
xXPaulXx
xXPaulXx

Number of posts : 19
UWMF Points : 539519
Registration date : 2009-07-22

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: UWMF Night Of Champions results!!!   UWMF Night Of Champions results!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 2:46 pm

World champ babeh...Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kaneundertaker32

Number of posts : 80
Fav Wrestler : Tyler Black
UWMF Points : 539605
Registration date : 2009-07-21

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: UWMF Night Of Champions results!!!   UWMF Night Of Champions results!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 2:51 pm

Of Course even though I lost I msut thank Ryan as im the only one who retained
Back to top Go down
RyanWolf23
Contributer
RyanWolf23

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: UWMF Night Of Champions results!!!   UWMF Night Of Champions results!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 12:48 am

Ur welcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UWMF Night Of Champions results!!!   UWMF Night Of Champions results!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UWMF Night Of Champions results!!!
Page 1 of 1