UWMF
Welcome to UWMF! login or register and enter the league!
UWMF
Welcome to UWMF! login or register and enter the league!
UWMF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UWMF

HomeHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Invoking my rematch clause

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaneundertaker32

Number of posts : 80
Fav Wrestler : Tyler Black
UWMF Points : 541305
Registration date : 2009-07-21

Character sheet
Characters:
Invoking my rematch clause Left_bar_bleue10/10Invoking my rematch clause Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Invoking my rematch clause Empty
PostSubject: Invoking my rematch clause   Invoking my rematch clause I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 5:25 am

Shelton Benjamin walks out with a mic in hand

As you all know Morrison betrayed me at NOC but I still get a rematch clause.... so Morrison and Mysterio this monday on Raw... your going down wether you guys like it or not and give me a random partner if you will... I still want a tag title shot
Back to top Go down
RyanWolf23
Contributer
RyanWolf23

Number of posts : 317
Fav Wrestler : John Morrison
UWMF Points : 559795
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Character sheet
Characters:
Invoking my rematch clause Left_bar_bleue10/10Invoking my rematch clause Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Invoking my rematch clause   Invoking my rematch clause I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 8:45 am

[UWMF Chairman, Ryan Wolf comes out to the ring and faces Benjamin]

"Shelton what happened at Night Of Champions wasn't personal nor was it Morrison's fault. he did exactly what I told him to do. Anyhow, you're right. You do get your rematch. And you're right it will be tomorrow night on RAW. As for a partner, I'll let you choose this time. But on one condition. It can't be someone who is currently a champion. So have fun and choose wisely. Good luck."

[He walks out of the ring]
Back to top Go down
Kaneundertaker32

Number of posts : 80
Fav Wrestler : Tyler Black
UWMF Points : 541305
Registration date : 2009-07-21

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Invoking my rematch clause   Invoking my rematch clause I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 12:03 pm

Shelton looks up at Ryan

my tag team partner will be none other than the legendary HBK
Back to top Go down
Hardcore Resurrecter2
Hardcore Resurrecter2

Number of posts : 32
Fav Wrestler : Jeff Hardy
UWMF Points : 541147
Registration date : 2009-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Invoking my rematch clause   Invoking my rematch clause I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 10:31 pm

Tommy Dreamer's music blasts through the speakers as he makes his way to the ring. He gets a mic from the announcer and says......

Tommy Dreamer:Now, Ryan I'm gettin screwed out of everything. First my Hardcore Title to Morrison, and now my Tag Team Title shot just cause no one likes Shelton. Oh, and Shelton your just ruining my Triple Threat Partner Match. Oh well, I'm gettin the next Tag Title shot unless someone screws me out of that. But if they don't my partner will be..........John Cena!
Back to top Go down
RyanWolf23
Contributer
RyanWolf23

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Invoking my rematch clause   Invoking my rematch clause I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 12:51 am

"Tommy you just gave me a great idea. Tomorrow night on RAW it will be a triple threat tag team match for the tag titles. Morrison and Rey are one team. Shelton and Shawn Michaels are another. Now Tommy you just need to pick a partner and we'll see who comes out of this as the tag team champions."
Back to top Go down
Hardcore Resurrecter2
Hardcore Resurrecter2

Number of posts : 32
Fav Wrestler : Jeff Hardy
UWMF Points : 541147
Registration date : 2009-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Invoking my rematch clause   Invoking my rematch clause I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 12:53 am

"As I just said, my partner will be John Cena! And we will win the titles."
Back to top Go down
RyanWolf23
Contributer
RyanWolf23

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Invoking my rematch clause   Invoking my rematch clause I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:38 am

"Alright it's official." Good luck everyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Invoking my rematch clause   Invoking my rematch clause I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Invoking my rematch clause
Page 1 of 1