UWMF
Welcome to UWMF! login or register and enter the league!
UWMF
Welcome to UWMF! login or register and enter the league!
UWMF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UWMF

HomeHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Invoking My Rematch Clause

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hardcore Resurrecter2
Hardcore Resurrecter2

Number of posts : 32
Fav Wrestler : Jeff Hardy
UWMF Points : 539547
Registration date : 2009-07-22

Invoking My Rematch Clause Empty
PostSubject: Invoking My Rematch Clause   Invoking My Rematch Clause I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 7:54 am

Jeff Hardy's music blasts throughout the arena as he makes his way to the ring. He gets a mic from the announcer and says................

Jeff Hardy-On SmackDown! last week Randy Orton stole my Hardcore Championship from me. So now I'm invoking my rematch clause at Summerslam. So Randy you better get ready for me to get my title back. Oh, and Randy, I'm gonna add one more stipulation. The winner gets the title and the loser doesn't get a title shot until the next Pay Per View. So what do you say Randy? Do you accept?
Back to top Go down
Cristian

Number of posts : 9
UWMF Points : 539811
Registration date : 2009-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Invoking My Rematch Clause   Invoking My Rematch Clause I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 8:47 am

Randy Orton is backstage with a mircrofon in his hands and the hardcore belt on his shoulder as he begins to speak the crowd boos him:

Orton: Jeff i accept your challenge. At summerslam your not going to take this belt from me because im the legend killer and the next legend is going to die at summerslam its you jeff hardy.
Back to top Go down
RyanWolf23
Contributer
RyanWolf23

Number of posts : 317
Fav Wrestler : John Morrison
UWMF Points : 558195
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Character sheet
Characters:
Invoking My Rematch Clause Left_bar_bleue10/10Invoking My Rematch Clause Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Invoking My Rematch Clause   Invoking My Rematch Clause I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:16 am

[The chairman of UWMF, Ryan Wolf comes out to the ring with his theme song Ignotion echoing through the packed arena]

"You know Orton you may not even be Hardcore Champion for long. Because I have made a match for Raw where Jeff will be defending the Hardcore Title against John Cena![The crowd goes wild]. So I wouldn't sit too comfortably. This will be a match for the ages. As far as Summerslam goes, heres the plan. If you retain your title against Cena then it will be you and Jeff Hardy one one one, but if Cena beats you to become the new champ, then it will be a triple threat with you and Jeff as the challengers. Now you may think this isn't exciting but the stipulation of the match depends on what the outcome is on Raw. Good luck."

[He walks back to the stage and through the curtain]
Back to top Go down
Kaneundertaker32

Number of posts : 80
Fav Wrestler : Tyler Black
UWMF Points : 539705
Registration date : 2009-07-21

Character sheet
Characters:
Invoking My Rematch Clause Left_bar_bleue10/10Invoking My Rematch Clause Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Invoking My Rematch Clause   Invoking My Rematch Clause I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 2:08 pm

*pukes at how that match could be amazing* (and trust me it wont)
Back to top Go down
Cristian

Number of posts : 9
UWMF Points : 539811
Registration date : 2009-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Invoking My Rematch Clause   Invoking My Rematch Clause I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 2:12 am

rw if im the hardcore champion how is jeff hardy going to defend my title
Back to top Go down
RyanWolf23
Contributer
RyanWolf23

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Invoking My Rematch Clause   Invoking My Rematch Clause I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 8:34 am

Cause u defend ur title against Jeff on RAW and u might lose
Back to top Go down
Hardcore Resurrecter2
Hardcore Resurrecter2

Number of posts : 32
Fav Wrestler : Jeff Hardy
UWMF Points : 539547
Registration date : 2009-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Invoking My Rematch Clause   Invoking My Rematch Clause I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:52 am

no he defends against John Cena and if Cena wins its a triple threat
Back to top Go down
RyanWolf23
Contributer
RyanWolf23

Character sheet
Characters:

PostSubject: Re: Invoking My Rematch Clause   Invoking My Rematch Clause I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:42 pm

That's what I meant sorrry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Invoking My Rematch Clause   Invoking My Rematch Clause I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Invoking My Rematch Clause
Page 1 of 1